Sunday, July 31, 2011

How to Open Hollywood Studios

Starting the day at Hollywood Studios is very important if you love Toy Story as much as we do. You have to get on right away but you also need to get a Fastpass. Fastpasses often run out by 10 or 11 in  the morning.

Right away in the morning the Fastpass line is usually longer than the line for the ride. Luckily it moves pretty fast. The first day we were there, the 4th, we got passes for between 10:30 and 11:30. Not bad. We went another day and got there a bit later. That day we got passes for 1::30-2:30 but the cool thing is because we were wearing our magic anniversary buttons a Cast Member gave us a second set for 2:30-3:30! It was one of our better anniversary scores!



After getting our Fastpasses the first day we were lucky. The line was only 20 minutes. We got in line and because there were just the two of us I don't think we even waited that long.. Once you get to the point where you get the 3D glasses if you are a group of two you are put in a different line because big groups are harder to place on the ride so they use us as fillers.



I can't tell you much about the games other than I had fun and did awful. Jim won every time but I just tried to beat my own score which I did manage to do. Each time we got off my arm hurt from pulling the trigger so fast for so long. It goes fast but it's actually five minutes long. I'm content knowing I stink because it's so entertaining.

So that's my method as to what to do as soon as you get to Hollywood Studios. Feel free to have a Butterfingers cupcake after playing when you're waiting for your Fastpass re-match.

No comments:

Post a Comment