Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Do the Fantasmic Package!

I love Fantasmic. I hate to wait for Fantasmic.

We finally got smart and did the Fantasmic Package. Best part is, other than your meal which we'd eat anyway , there is no cost.

In sticking with the try new things theme of the trip we went somewhere I'd never been. Hollywood and Vine, a buffet. Now it says all-American buffet but even my husband who is a good eater thought they had some unique choices on the buffet. He didn't complain. I ate salad and corn from the kids buffet (my theory is my credit has paid for the meal I'll eat what I want!) I did try the garlic mash potatoes but I think they lost a couple heads of garlic in there. Oh well. I didn't leave hungry. Our waitress was very attentive for a buffet and earned her 20%. As we were eating she gave us a card that would get us into Fantasmic. She explained not to go to the regular entrance but to go to Beauty and the Beast no less than 30 minutes before show time. After that our seats weren't guaranteed.

We got done eating and did a dumb thing. Even though I  needed a bathroom break, we got in line for Star Tours (again). By the time we got off we had to run across the park to make it to Fantasmic. I still hadn't used the bathroom and I only remember parts of the show due to this. The seats were on the far right side and were fine. I loved not waiting two hours for a seat. We just should have planned better.



It is however always great to see Mickey come out on top and as I type this I have the music in my head.It's one of my favorite Disney experiences by far!

No comments:

Post a Comment